
For FHE we wrote letters to President and Mrs. Bush thanking them for their service and sacrifice for the last 8 years. I can not even imagine what a crazy life they lead in the White house!! It was a great way to talk with our kids about gratitude for government leaders. Thank you Amberly for the great idea!


Oliver wrote: Thank you for serving our country, you made a great president." Henry wrote, "To Jorg Bush, You were the best president ever. Henry." Jack wrote, "Thank you President Bush." and Elsie scribbled some great pics. It was a great activity! Here is President Bush's address for anyone else who would like to thank President Bush and his wife.
Mr. President George W. Bush
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
4 comments:
I am so glad you did this - more thank you notes! Ryan really misses Oliver. :)
Hi~ Great idea! We may try it!
Sorry if I missed you again! Graden was up til 3 totally sick and only slept a few minutes at a tima after that! I am a walking zombie!
Fantastic idea. No matter what anyone says, I believe the Bush's should be thanked for all they've done for our country.
What a fun idea! We may do it for FHE next week!
Post a Comment