I started a new blog documenting our experience with the doTERRA essential oils. What an amazing journey it has been. It all started when our oldest son, Oliver, got 2nd degree burns on the back of his hands and forearm from an exploding popcan stove at a scout camp out. We used lavender and frankincense on his burn everyday and we were amazed at how quickly and how cleanly it healed. He was given pain meds at the ER, but the lavender seemed to take the real sting out of it. Having had some previous experience with essential oils I couldn't believe how clean and potent these were. I knew I had to have them!
That moment has changed my life. Before this experience I would have said, I don't have the time or the money for this, now all of my time and all of my money is going into these oils and sharing them with the world, or anyone who wants to listen. The company name doTERRA, in latin, means "Gift of the Earth." They really are a gift from God to empower us in our ability to take care of ourselves and our families.
My blog will document our experiences as a family with the oils and also the experiences of those that I am able to help. Thank you to all of my friends for listening to me and supporting me in this new adventure. I have seen so many business opportunities come and go and have struggled over going back to work to help support our family. This business has been an answer to my prayers. Interesting how amidst a great trial, Oliver's burn, the way has been opened to help my family is so many ways.
Here it is... http://www.ouroilexperience.blogspot.com/
If you are interested in learning more... you know where to find me.
No comments:
Post a Comment