About time I added something to the family blog!! I had thought that when school started, with 4 of them gone all day, I would have more time... :) I feel busier now!!
This fall I am coaching 2 First Lego League teams. My veteran 8th graders, the Galilego Geeks are back at it with hopes of Nationals.... Then we just started a rookie 6th grade team the Galilego Geeks V2.0! It is crazy fun!
The girls and I participated in the Women's Fitness Celebration. This was Elsie and I's 6th year and Norah's 2nd year. A fun tradition with me girls!
First Day of School-August 2011
Doesn't Jack look excited for school? Maybe it's just the whole picture business :) Oliver started 8th grade. He is one of the big dogs at Galileo. Henry just started 6th grade-1st year in the middle school!! Crazy that I have 2 kids in middle school!! Jack is in 3rd and Elsie just started 1st grade. I still catch myself at noon thinking I need to go pick her up! Norah and I just hang out and run errands. She has been a great little helper and buddy.


No comments:
Post a Comment