Saturday, September 27, 2008

GRAPES!






For the 2nd year, we went to pick grapes at a vineyard in Payette. We had a great time. In about 20 minutes we filled 5 boxes full. The kids had fun loading their shirts with the grapes. Eric and I worked on one area and only covered about 10 feet-there were tons! So far I have made 39 quarts of grape juice and have another box to go. The juice is sooooo good!


I ended up with 57 quarts! Hooray!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Way to go on the grape juice Tiff. I wish we had somewhere here that had grapes like that. I'm thinking plum juice this year. We have plums in this part of the state. see Ya.
Love Steph

The Greene Gang said...

How fun-we just did boxes of peaches!!! I can't believe you all went up to Forks!!! How fun! I TOTALLY missed the women's race this year-that was so fun!!It looks like you guys had a fun time though!!!

Joleen said...

Way to Go Tiffany!!!
I start on my apple sauce in the morning. And I have peaches to do too! Lots of fun!!!!

The Ditts Fam said...

You did a lot!! Did you do any jelly this year? We have jelly coming out of our ears. :) We ended up using my friend's and my dad's steamer so we were covered. Thanks for the offer.

McPherson family said...

WOW! You are awesome! You and Joleen inspire me!

LindsayAnn said...

My mouth is watering, it looks so yummy!!!!! You'll have to save me a taste sample for when we come home next.

lacey_joyal said...

Tiffany! You are my hero. When I grow up I want to be just like you!