Saturday, April 10, 2010

Henry's Bday Party with Friends

When the boys first arrived they watched this fun Lego Youtube video. If you click on the title of this post you can see it.

The birthday table. Complete with Lego centerpiece, Lego placemat, and Lego colors. I also had some Lego die cuts from Jack's Lego party. It turned out cute, not that 10 year old boys would really appreciate it!!

When the boys arrived I asked them to guess the number of Legos in the jar....the closest won the jar of Legos. Way to go Michael!! He guessed 130 and there were 123!

In our first game, I had a bin full of Legos, the boys had to use chopsticks to get them out. Once they had their pile they had to build something, anything. We got all kinds of creations: pin ball machine, hover craft, rocket, something, GPS, etc. Each boys was given an award with a bag of chocolate bricks.

After building they put their award and Legos into these gift bags to take home.

His buddies! What a crazy, fun group!! After the game we had pizza. Already those boys know how to EAT!!

After pizza was GIFTS. Henry got lots of Legos..surprise! He has such great friends!! They know him well. He also got sour skittles, sour patch kids, and sour spray. He loves that stuff:>

Oh, the birthday cake! I did two 9 X 13 pans, cut each in half and then made muffins for the top. It turned out really cute, again, not something 10 year old's would appreciate. I think he had a great time!!

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

That is a goofy video! And yet very catchy! Great party!