Eric * Tiffany
* Oliver * Henry * Jack * Elsie * Norah
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Beijing 2008 Olympics
We are loving the Olympics. Every night we have been at the TV marveling at the ability and talent of the Athletes! We loved the Mens 4X100 free relay! WooooHOoo!!
We've been crazy about the Olympics, too!! I've had to start rationing my time there!!
My sisters just chastised me over the weekend for not having read the 'Twilight' series - they have now outfitted me with it and I am reading . . . I'm a fan!!
I love the new blog background. I went to her sight and checked them out. There was so many I couldn't decide so I ended up leaving mine the same. Hope all is well there. Love Steph
3 comments:
We are having fun watching the Olympics too! I love the gymnastics! But swimming is pretty fun to watch too!
We've been crazy about the Olympics, too!! I've had to start rationing my time there!!
My sisters just chastised me over the weekend for not having read the 'Twilight' series - they have now outfitted me with it and I am reading . . . I'm a fan!!
I love the new blog background. I went to her sight and checked them out. There was so many I couldn't decide so I ended up leaving mine the same. Hope all is well there. Love Steph
Post a Comment