
I got a kick out of Jack's wrapping paper. He wrote: "To Mom, you are a craze mom." I thought that was so funny. I always tell him he's my crazy Jack. Inside was a cute picture and poem and a book he wrote about me. He did good, he knows me well:>

For scouts, Henry planted me flowers! I love it!! He had it "hidden" in the garage window for about 2 weeks. He did a great job taking care of them:>
Apparently Oliver is too old to do something at school or scouts, but I know he loves me!!
Mother's day was beautiful!! My kids spoiled me, we made yummy banana cake, and Eric grilled for me. I love being a mom!! I am also so grateful for my mother!! My whole life she has always loved and supported me. She is my best friend. I consider her one of my greatest blessings!!

For scouts, Henry planted me flowers! I love it!! He had it "hidden" in the garage window for about 2 weeks. He did a great job taking care of them:>
Apparently Oliver is too old to do something at school or scouts, but I know he loves me!!
Mother's day was beautiful!! My kids spoiled me, we made yummy banana cake, and Eric grilled for me. I love being a mom!! I am also so grateful for my mother!! My whole life she has always loved and supported me. She is my best friend. I consider her one of my greatest blessings!!

No comments:
Post a Comment