Monday, October 4, 2010

My Boys Go to Conference


This year Oliver and his cousin, Easton, turned 12 and recieved the Aaronic Priesthood. Here they are in front of the "Restoration of the Aaronic Priesthood" monument on Temple Square.

Eric and I decided it would be a great tradition for our boys to go with their dad to the Priesthood session of General Conference in Salt Lake. It was a total bonus having Easton and Uncle Randy with them. They had a great time!


Inside the Conference Center from their seats way up at the top:) Eric and Oliver also attended the Saturday morning session. Here, at home, watching conference with the kids, President Mons0n's opening comments where to the young men of the church to prepare now to become missionaries. My eyes got all teary thinking of Oliver there at the conference center listening to the words of a prophet just for him. Wow!!



Dad, Oliver and Easton at the Priesthood session. Oliver said that with all of the white shirts and dark suit coats it looked like cookies and cream. Funny. I think I will forever think of that now. This will be a weekend that they will always remember!

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

That is really awesome!

ThurberGang said...

What a great experience!!

LindsayAnn said...

I miss you all! Tiff, you are beautiful, inside and out! You're a terrific mother, an awesome friend, and a great example to me. I'm so lucky that I get to call you my sister. Love you.